Thank you for choosing Wanda’s Gardening & Landscaping, we are thrilled you have entrusted us with your gardening project. Please read through and provide your signature of approval and we will proceed with the job to improve your garden.
PLANTS & PLANT CARE: Whilst all due care is taken in the sourcing, transport and planting of living plant materials, Wanda’s Gardening and Landscaping cannot provide any guarantees or warranties for said materials. We can provide advice and guidance, but it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the proper care is taken of any plants/lawn once Wanda’s Gardening and Landscaping staff have left the property.
PLANT SELECTION & AVAILABILITY: Whilst all due care is taken to select plants that are available to purchase upon acceptance of the Estimate, availability is completely dependent upon nursery stocks and is subject to many factors. If Wanda’s cannot source the selected plants, Wanda’s reserves the right to change selected plant varieties to that of a similar size, style and price without notification. If you wish to be advised of and involved in any changes please advise our Office Manager and there may be additional costs involved in sourcing plants if it takes significant time to locate them.
VALIDITY: All Estimates are valid for 14 days from issued date. Any Estimates accepted after this time may need to be revisited and/or revised. Wanda’s Gardening and Landscaping will advise the customer if this is necessary.
DELAYS: In the case of illness, accident or other unforeseen interruptions, jobs may be delayed or rescheduled. Whilst we aim to cause as little disruption as possible, this will not attract any kind of discount or reduction of fees.
WEATHER: In the case of electrical storms, lightning, severe weather conditions, our staff are prohibited from using power tools. At the Team Leaders’ discretion, weather may also cause a delay or the job may need to be rescheduled. Whilst we aim to cause as little disruption as possible, this will not attract any kind of discount or reduction of fees.
AGREEMENT: All work undertaken will be discussed and agreed upon prior to the start date and all work will be completed by Wanda's unless otherwise agreed.
INVOICING: Wanda's will send an invoice to the Client after each visit. The Client is responsible for all payments to Wanda's. Our payment terms are strictly COD and therefore payment is due upon receipt of invoice, which is sent the business day following the completion of the work.
DAMAGE: Wanda's will not take responsibility for any damage to (or cost involved with) any underground hazards, obstructions or services not made known to us in writing or apparent on visual inspection. This must be advised or brought to the attention of the staff on site on the first visit or in duration of visit.
DUE CARE: Whilst we take great care, in some instances reticulation may be damaged. If this occurs, please notify us so that we can repair it. Damage caused by Wanda’s will not incur charges.
ANIMAL EXCEMENT: All garden areas must be cleaned of dog faeces prior to the team’s arrival. This is not the responsibility of Wandas Gardening and Landscaping.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TRADE
1. All accounts unless otherwise agreed in writing shall be paid upon delivery of the goods and/or upon completion of the works undertaken for services rendered by Wanda's Gardening and Landscaping for the Applicant. Disputes and or claims do not constitute grounds for non-payment of amounts other than those in dispute.
2. Payment is due on the day of the services being provided (COD) or on receipt of invoice, payment can be made by credit card or direct deposit.
3. The client acknowledges that the goods supplied by Wanda's Gardening and Landscaping shall remain the property of Wanda's Gardening and Landscaping until payment is received.
4. Invoices that are not paid within 7 days of issue will incur an administration fee of $15 per week until the account is settled. Please call us if you need to discuss your invoice immediately
5. Should you default on the account terms, any legal costs or any other expenses whatsoever incurred by Wanda's Gardening and Landscaping in respect of debt collection costs, dishonoured cheques fees, legal costs, whether charged on scale or any other basis incurred, shall be paid by the Client on demand.
7. Should there be any variation to any of the information supplied by the client to Wanda's Gardening and Landscaping, the variations must be provided in writing and accepted by Wanda's Gardening and Landscaping.
8. Labour is a Minimum Charge of $150.00, being the First two hours at $75 per hour. Subsequent hours are charged at $64 per hour. Rates are per gardener per hour.
I/We agree to the above terms and conditions and authorise Wanda's Gardening and Landscaping to commence work as quoted. Work cannot be started until these terms have been accepted.